COVID-19 protocols for riders
Updated 1st June 2020
- competent riders only who are able to mount and ride without assistance. We can advise if you're unsure.
- all riders to provide their own equipment and ride in CLEAN gloves.
- lessons will be booked with a 10 minute gap between each. Please arrive and leave promptly. Early arrivals should wait in the car.
-please park sensibly, leaving a safe distance between vehicles.
- maximum of 1 spectator. The office will be closed. All to maintain 2m social distancing or, preferably, wait in the car.
- anyone who is arriving accompanied by another person will need to inform yard staff of their details.
- handwashing on arrival at the yard.
- follow signs for route in an out, please only pat your own horse and don't stop to chat.
- those attending for group lessons must wait in the designated area outside the school, maintain a 2m distance, until directed by your instructor
- do not enter the school until the previous session's riders have left
- you will collect your horse from the stable and return him/her after your lesson. For group lessons, this will be done in turn, as directed by your instructor
- all payments to be made by bank transfer or contactless
- hand sanitise before leaving the yard, leave promptly and please wash your clothes on your return home.
- tack will be sanitised after use.
- if you, or any member of your household are showing symptoms, please DO NOT attend. No cancellation fee will be charged.
- if anyone or members of their household is self isolating or in a vulnerable group, please wait until government guidelines advise a lessening of restrictions.
- don't attend the yard unless you have a confirmed booking.
Copyright 2015 Limes Equestrian